top 5 fandoms you’ll see (in order of frequency):
- Doctor Who. Lots of it. This is probably like, 85% of my content. (Mostly the RTD-era though, as a fair warning. Steven Moffat and I, we’re not friends.)
- ATLA/Legend of Korra
- The Office/Parks & Rec in probably equal measure. The Office might win because Nellie.
- Game of Thrones
top 3 celebrities you’ll see (in order of frequency):
- lol this was allrightfine’s answer but it is accurate here as well: David Tennant. Just disgustingly excessive amounts of David Tennant.
- Catherine Tate, moon of my life
- Billie Piper, the nation’s favourite prostitute
top 3 other topics you’ll see:
- Feminism stuff. Which I realize is really vague but, y’know. Usually but not exclusively this’ll relate to fandom because this is primarily a fandom blog.
- Cartoons from my childhood
- …What the hell else do I post on this blog? lol
do i make graphics? lol nope, I don’t even have Paint okay.
do i liveblog? No I do not, nor do I particularly enjoy watching people liveblog. I like to watch stuff with people in livestreams or whatever, but I do not blog about it as I go. I might post reactions after the fact sometimes, but I don’t often use Tumblr for that.
my ask box is: Open! For both anon and otherwise at the moment, though I guess we’ll see how long that lasts. I am very chatty and my biggest beef with Tumblr as a platform is that it is complete shit for two-way discussion, so feel free to hit up my ask box whenever you feel like it.